Sunday, March 6, 2016

Dose of Testosterone 8: Jacked Olympic Lifters

     As I have said before, I used to be an Olympic lifter. I enjoyed Olympic lifting way more than following a typical bodybuilding routine. The trouble is that most OL routines aren't geared toward hypertrophy. So you can get quite strong and still not look like you lift. You do put on some muscle, but most of it is in your thighs, glutes, traps and erectors. You might also get a little development in your shoulders and forearms. So you might look athletic if you take your shirt off, but most lifters never develop a physique that screams "Holy crap!!! I'm not messing with that guy!"

     That being said it is inspiring to see lifters that are jacked. In fact, for those of you who have difficulty maintaining the motivation to hit the gym, try this; take some caffeine, put on some music that gets you pumped and start looking at pictures of people with physiques you admire. Within 30 minutes, you should be ready to set some new PR's.

     To that end, here are some pics of lifters with physiques that I admire. They aren't your typical bodybuilder physiques, but I like them and I think most ladies would too. Oh and I'm sorry, but some of these pics are old and thus of low quality. They look this way regardless of how big or small I make them. In spite of this, the people in said pics are jacked enough to merit inclusion in this post.



270 kg (595.25 lb)




I think this is Sergey Arakelov.




David Rigert




3x Olympic Gold medalist Pyrros Dimas.





75 kg European Champion Lidia Valentín.




Gennadi Ivanchenko







I have no idea who she is, but her legs and butt are nice.




The Beast known as Klokov.


     Well, that's it for this post. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Check back in a couple of days for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment