Monday, March 21, 2016

23 Awesome Dream Homes

     I think nearly everyone dreams, not just of one day owning a home, but of one day owning their dream home. I am also sure that somewhere in the world there are dirty hippies who would decry this type of dreaming as "materialistic" or "superficial". But I think dreams like this can be very useful. The pain of not having the things you want can be a powerful motivating force. To that end, here are some pics that hopefully impel you toward success.






My wife loves this. I told her that I love it too because there's enough room for us to shower together...along with 4-6 of her hottest friends. She was not amused.



Women love castles. My wife says this one needs a moat.












I don't have kids, but if I did...




















I feel very strongly that the world needs more grottoes.
















Contrary to feminist claptrap, most women I know are all about their kitchens.













The exhibitionist in me says that I need an outdoor shower. The pragmatist in me says that this is a good way to end up on the sex offender registry.








Stones, because drywall is for peasants.
















No comments:

Post a Comment