Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dose of Testosterone Part 4: Hot Rods

There are some things that men just love. Hot Rods and classic cars are two of those things. I've never met a man who didn't like them. This seems to baffle my wife. And she's not alone. Hot rods are just one of those things that lots of women just don't get. 

I don't know if it is the craftsmanship, the beauty or maybe nostalgia, but something about these beautiful machines from the days of yore, just resonates with me. 



Maybe its not a hot rod, but it does look nice.








This is awesome. Probably completely uncomfortable...but still...awesome.







I know I'm old, because I look at this beautiful machine and think, "I'm not climbing in anything that is that low to the ground."


 
If I had a daughter, I would totally buy this for her.


That's it for this installment. Catch you guys back here next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment