Friday, December 18, 2015

2 Places I Would Rather Spend Christmas

     I'm not a big fan of holidays in general. And I really dislike Christmas. Call me crazy, but I just don't like the frantic nature of it all. "What are you bringing?" "Are we getting together at your house or your sister's?" "What time?" "Are we playing dirty Santa?"

     It's all a big pain in the butt. And all I end up doing is catching up with family members that I really don't care much about and watching my brother's kids unwrap presents. I could literally think of hundreds of things that I would rather be doing.

     But it will not always be like this. One day I will have the financial resources to do what I want for the holidays.

     "What are we doing for Christmas?"

     "I don't know what you're doing, but I'm going on vacation."

     With that said here are some pics of 2 places where I would rather spend Christmas:


1. Miami


     There isn't any reason that I want to go to Miami, I've just never been. I'm sure that one trip will be enough for me. I don't really like people, and I really hate crowds. And Miami seems like it will be crowded even in the off season. Apparently peak season starts in December and runs through April. So maybe this isn't the best time for me to go. But its better than wasting time with my family.



















2. Cancun

     Again, this is just another place I've never been. My wife went for her honeymoon to her first husband and is dying to go back. 











Snorkeling in an underground river sounds like fun to me, but I'm not sure if my wife will like it.


Shopping is something my wife can really get into. It is how we spend 90% of our vacations.

  


That's it for this post. Sadly I'll be spending this Christmas with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment